UPDATED August 9, 2022
Last day of tryouts will be Wednesday, August 10th from 5:00-7:00pm. We will be selecting 3 teams this year due to very large numbers of girls that came to tryouts. Thank you to everyone who came out this year. Make sure to join our Instagram page to get the most recent updates and to find out about Boys Indoor and our Boys & Girls Beach programs.
All information needed for Girls Indoor, Boys Indoor, Girls Beach, and Boys Beach is listed below:
- Link to our Dobson High Athletics page where the registration process is explained - CLICK HERE
- ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FOR THE 22-23 SCHOOL YEAR AT DOBSON HIGH SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1) Student-Athletes must be registered online with: registermyathlete.com - this must be done for each sport that you are wishing to participate in for every school year. Make a note of your login and password and be sure to use the same account each year. If you need login assistance, please contact Mrs. Ginty at email@example.com or 480-472-3054.
2) Student-Athletes must have the current physical forms on file. New forms are required every year and are valid until May 31 of that school year. For 2022 - 2023, this requirement may be waived for athletes who have submitted a sports physical for 2021 - 2022 AND parent/guardians have submitted documentation stating that the athlete has not had Covid-19, an illness or injury, or a concussion since the date of the previous physical. Email documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Student-Athletes must submit proof of completion of an opioid education course for the 2022-23 school year. The AIA course will be required in 2022-23. The course can be found at https://aiaacademy.org.
4) Student-Athletes must have a mid traumatic brain injury concussion form on file (Brainbook). If transferring in from another school, you must bring a copy of your Brainbook certificate or must re-take the test. The course can also be found at https://aiaacademy.org.
Please contact our Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Chris Ginty at (480) 472-3054 OR email@example.com with any questions or if we can be of assistance.